Because the final of the men’s singles competition was not played in its entirety, tickets from Sunday 10 June 2012 will be valid for Monday 11 June 2012.
No reimbursement or exchange will be possible.
- The beneficiary of the 10 June ticket wishes to attend, the e-ticket remains valid
- The beneficiary of the 10 June ticket cannot attend, 2 possibilities exist:
- the person who purchased the e-ticket may designate the person of his choice, via the official website of the ticket office www.fft-tickets.com before 1 p.m. on 11 June
- the person who purchased the e-ticket may resell it on the official viagogo website www.viagogo.fr/rolandgarros (before 1 p.m.), and at the ticket booth up until the start of the match. Except Pack Open, Pack Open Loges and pack Joueur tickets
1- Paid tickets
- Holders of the 10 June ticket wishes to attend, the ticket remains valid
- Holders of the 10 June ticket cannot attend, 2 possibilities exist:
- they may give it to someone else
- they may resell it on the official viagogo exchange: www.viagogo.fr/rolandgarros
2- Tickets marked “invitation”:
- Holders of the ticket must contact the person/entity that extended the invitation.
All spectators must present their tickets for scanning on 11 June in the same manner as the previous day (identity control for e-tickets)
The general public will only be able to access the grounds through Gate B (Mousquetaires) starting at 11 a.m.
Invitation holders may enter through gates A, D, T or V.
The other gates will be closed Monday.